Friday, July 6, 2012

Shameless Self-Promotion

As part of my ongoing campaign to mercilessly inflict myself upon the unsuspecting public, I have added the options to follow this blog via e-mail and a list of links to my stories that have been published online (a pitifully short list, at the moment). You will find both at the bottom of the page. Also, if you wisely choose to become a follower of this blog, not only will you and your loved ones be spared when the revolution comes, but your smiling face (or whatever you've chosen as an avatar) will be proudly displayed in the right-hand column.

I think I'm getting the hang of this blogging business. It's not about what I write, it's about the gadgets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an open forum. Whether you like what you see here or hate it, tell us what you think, and why! Only blatant abuse and excessive profanity will be censored.