Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Comments and Polls now enabled!

After much trial and error, I've got the comments feature enabled. Anonymous posts are welcome, you don't need a Google account or blog membership to have your say. I love the free exchange of opinions and ideas; tell us all what's on your mind! Do you like what you read here, or hate it? Let me know what you think of my blog, my stories, or just the world in general. Off-topic commentary is fine.

Only blatant abuse or excessive profanity will be censored. I won't delete a comment just because somebody has something negative to say, as long as the message is civil, comprehensive, and articulate. Hecklers be warned, however; I'm not above returning fire!

Without wishing to exclude my fellow Americans, I'd be especially interested in commentary from my international readers. It seems I have a solid following in Russia, in which I find both joy and fascination.

Just for fun, I'll also be running the occasional poll, which you will find down at the bottom of the page with the other extraneous junk. The topic will change every month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an open forum. Whether you like what you see here or hate it, tell us what you think, and why! Only blatant abuse and excessive profanity will be censored.