Friday, June 15, 2012

It Begins (read first, or just jump right in)

My name is Anders Benson. Remember that; it may be important later.

I am a writer. At the time of this post, I am at the threshold of my career. From time to time, I may make reference to a story that I've had published in the past, or one that is slated for publishing, but self-promotion is only a secondary aim of this blog. I have no clearly defined objective for this project--there will be no theme, no unifying element, no regular schedule. Hopefully those of you who read it will understand and forgive when there are long gaps without activity, just as you will relish the inevitable flurries of posts that will come one right after another during my manic phases.

I will make no further attempt to explain or apologize for myself. I am who and what I am, and unless noted as opinion or fiction (or blatantly obviously so), everything I write on this blog is the truth as I see it.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an open forum. Whether you like what you see here or hate it, tell us what you think, and why! Only blatant abuse and excessive profanity will be censored.